The Sacramento Zoo donates to other non-profit fundraising efforts and accepts donations to support Zoo fundraising events.
Request a Donation from the Zoo
To ensure our ability to support as many nonprofits as possible, our normal donation is:
- 4 General Admission Passes valued at $45. Expiration dates on the passes are dated one year from the month of your fundraiser.
If you are a non-profit organization and would like to request a donation from the Sacramento Zoo as part of a fund-raising raffle or auction, please follow these directions.
1) Have ready the following information:
- Name of event
- Contact information
- Type of event
- What are you raising funds for
- Federal Tax ID Number (REQUIRED)
2) Visit the online donations request center to apply.
Please note: Requests must be received 30 days prior to your event!
Donate to the Zoo
The Sacramento Zoo hosts many raffles and auctions throughout the year at our various fundraising events. If you are a business or individual that would like to support the Zoo with a donation of new items or certificates, please call (916) 808-8815 to find out if your donations are appropriate for our events, or email with donation questions. In-kind donations are tax-deductible but please confirm with your finacial advisor. Please note: the Zoo cannot take donations of live animals. Find out more at our in-kind donation page.