Welcome to the School and Group On-line Reservation System for the Sacramento Zoo!
Reservations for 2015 will be available on December 1, 2014.
During a fieldtrip, teachers will lead their group’s educational expedition throughout the Sacramento Zoo. Reservations are available for all ages, year-round. In order to secure the discounted school and group entry rate to the Sacramento Zoo, registration must be made 3 weeks in advance and school groups must have 10 or more attendees.
Please have the following information available to complete the online reservation form:
- Organization name and physical address
- The estimated number of Adults and Children attending
- Payment will only be required for Adults and Children in attendance on the day of the trip
- Date and Time you would like to visit
- Contact’s day and evening phone numbers and email address
Frequently Asked Questions
- No deposit is required to secure a fieldtrip reservation.
- Payment is due the day of the scheduled trip.
- Cash, company check, personal check, and all major credit cards are forms of payment accepted at the main gate.
You may choose additional educational programming to enhance your experience during the reservation process.
Through a generous grant from the Kelly Foundation we are able to offer a fieldtrip transportation grant for a limited number of schools. Visit the scholarship page for more information.