Starlight Safari Birthday Parties!
Program – Itinerary – Details – Pricing – Reservations
Looking for a unique birthday party for yourself or a loved one? Now you can enjoy and explore the nighttime Zoo, but still go home and sleep in your own bed!
Interested in a Starlight Safari Educational Adventure?
Lions roar, giraffes run, and snow leopards pounce! Many of the Zoo animals become more active at dusk, and a Starlight Safari is the perfect program to witness it all. Bring your group or class for an educational and truly unique zoo experience!
Nighttime Activities included in a Birthday Starlight Safari:
Survive and Thrive: A fun and interactive, live animal program highlighting the amazing adaptations that animals use in the wild.
Staff guided tour of the Zoo: See the different nocturnal animals and watch how their behavior changes when the sun goes down.]
Nighttime tour through the reptile house: A unique experience only available during Starlight Safaris! Many of the creepy, crawly critters are active at night.
Starlight Safari visitors enter through the front gate of the Zoo.
Entrance gates close promptly at 6:15 pm.
- 6:15pm - 6:30pm: Survive and Thrive
- 6:30pm - 7:15pm: Guided tour of the zoo
- 7:15pm - 7:45pm: Birthday Cake (provided by the guest), opening presents, and a party game
- 7:45pm - 8:15pm: Guided tour of the Reptile House
- 8:15pm - 9:00pm: Campfire program in Kampala with animals, games and a take-home craft
- Designed for ages 8 and above
- Maximum 40 people allowed
- Groups must have 1 adult chaperone for every 6 children (ages 5-17) attending.
- Starlight Safaris can be booked year round.
- Group of up to 20 people: $600
- $35 for each additional person
Extra services available: Professional Storytellers: $150, Animal Enrichment: $50
Starlight Safaris must be reserved 3 weeks in advance. To reserve your date, please email the Reservation Specialist or call (916) 808-8814.
Download the Starlight Safari Request Form.