This program uses live animals to highlight native species, including some found in Sacramento. Come take a peek at what could be living in your own backyard!
This program is designed for a maximum of 40 adults. We will travel up to 50 miles, or one-hour's drive, from the Zoo.
- Presentations cannot take place in a private home. The presentation room must be in a school, community center or library.
- Due to quarantine policies, we cannot allow other animals to be in the presentation room.
- For health and safety reasons, food preparation cannot take place in the presentation room.
- Other activities, such as games or crafts, must cease during the zoo presentation.
- $179.00 per program
- Payment is not required at time of booking
- No deposit required.
- Payment is due to the Sacramento Zoo 5 days prior to program date.
- All cancellations must be received no less than 7 days prior to program date and will incur a $15 processing fee due at the time of cancellation.
- All cancellation requests made fewer than 7 days before to the program date are responsible for full payment of one program.