What kind of seating is there?
There will be a limited number of picnic tables on the Reptile House Lawn, as well as indoor and outdoor seating by the Kampala Cafe. You may also bring a picnic blanket and get your family into the spirit!
Will Kampala Cafe have any dinner specials?
Yes, they will be offering a special "Fresh Experiment" menu.
The restaurant would like to see if Zoo visitors prefer fresh offerings and Zoo members are our most loyal visitors! We welcome your feedback!
• Grilled Tri Tip Sandwich with Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce
• Grilled Angus Burger
• Sundried Tomato Penne Pasta
• Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta
• Grilled Chicken Sandwich
• Grilled Portabella Sandwich with Swiss and Red Pepper Pesto
• Turkey Bacon Club on Jalapeño Cheddar Bread
• Italian Big Boy Sandwich (ham, pepperoni, Swiss cheese with bourbon mustard) *All entree items come with your choice of chips: BBQ or House seasoning served with Chipotle Ranch and Sour Cream and chive dips
A La Carte
• Flatbread Pizza: Pepperoni, Cheese, Vegetarian or Margherita
Create your own Salad
• Choose from a list of California grown produce and cheeses. Order cards will be located at the entrance to the restaurant.
Kids Menu (include fruit and animal crackers with milk or juice)
• Mini Turkey Sandwich
• Peanut Butter & Jelly Uncrustable
• Grilled Cheese on Texas Toast
Will Savannah Snacks be open?
Yes, Savannah Snacks will be open. They will offer soft serve ice cream, fries, chicken tenders, corn dogs, hot dogs and other regular menu items.