Little Peeps Summer Class
3-5 year olds, with a parent
Each Little Peeps summer class is 2 hours long, 9:30 to 11:30 am, and designed for 3 to 5 year-olds with a caregivier. Little Peeps will gather around for story time and make a take-home craft. During the class, we will visit one of our animal ambassadors. Class themes are the same for the whole week and you register for one class per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Summer Class Registration Guide Camp Schedule & Descriptions
Register for Summer Camp Here!
- Enter the name of the CAMPER you are registering on the 2nd page!
- To complete camper forms look under the forms column to the right of your camper’s name.
- To register for classes select continue and look for the “select a participant” (on the left side), then “select a category” to choose their grade level, and then “choose activities for: (your campers name will be here)”
- Repeat this process above for each child being registered for camp
- You must fully complete the registration process to have a confirmed place on the waitlist or in the class!
- Our Little Peeps class themes are the same for the whole week.
- You may register for one class per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
- Registrations for Little Peeps Summer Class, Zoo Camp and Zoo Quest will be seperate this year.
- Each one day class is two hours long, 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Cost: $30 per class
- A camp t-shirt is not included, but will be available for purchase at the zoo before each class.
Cancellation and Session Changes
We understand that plans may change. If your camper is no longer able to attend the class(es) you signed up for please review our cancellation and session change policies page, print out the appropriate form and send it to our Reservation Specialist.