Little Peeps Summer Class
3-5 year olds, with a parent
If you are looking for Spring and Fall Little Peeps classes, please visit the Pre-K class page.
Each Little Peeps summer class is 2 hours long, 9:30 to 11:30 am, and designed for 3 to 5 year-olds with a caregivier. Little Peeps will gather around for story time and make a take-home craft. During the class, we will visit one of our animal ambassadors. Class themes are the same for the whole week and you register for one class per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Summer Class Registration Guide Camp Schedule & Descriptions - coming in 2017
Registration opens spring 2017!
- Our Little Peeps class themes are the same for the whole week.
- You may register for one class per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
- Registrations for Little Peeps Summer Class, Zoo Camp and Zoo Quest will be seperate this year.
- Each one day class is two hours long, 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Cost: $35 per class
- A camp t-shirt is not included, but will be available for purchase at the zoo before each class.
Cancellation and Session Changes
We understand that plans may change. If your camper is no longer able to attend the class(es) you signed up for please review our cancellation and session change policies page, print out the appropriate form and send it to our Reservation Specialist.