Summer Class Cancellation & Session Change Policy
Thank you for signing your child up to attend our wildly inspiring summer camp! We hope your camper will be able to attend all the sessions you have signed up for; however we understand plans may change. If your child is no longer able to attend the class/es, please review our cancellation and session change policy below.
IMPORTANT: Due to the volume of requests submitted, we are unable to respond by phone to requests and require all requests in writing.
Session Change Requests
- All session change requests are subject to availability.
- Submit the class change request forms as far in advance as possible.
- Please allow up to one week for processing.
- There is a non-refundable fee charged per class/camper change.
- You cannot substitute one camper for another
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing or online. No phone cancellations will be accepted.
- An 80% refund is available for cancellations received at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the class.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations submitted less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the class without a signed doctor’s note.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing cancellation requests.
Pre-Kindergarten Classes - Little Peeps:
Little Peeps session change form
Little Peeps cancellation form
Zoo Camp & Zoo Quest Classes:
Full or Half Day camp session change form
Full or Half Day camp cancellation form
Family Overnight Safari:
Family Overnight Safari session change form
Family Overnight Safari cancellation form
If you have any questions please, email the Reservation Specialist or call (916) 808-8814.