Paws down, we have the most supportive members! To show how grateful we are, we have turned November into Member Appreciation Month. For the month of November, we have great benefits available exclusively to our members. This is our way of saying THANK YOU for your continued support and for helping the Sacramento Zoo save and protect species at home and around the globe.
Fridays and Saturdays, November 3,4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
9 to 10 a.m.
Bundle up the family and visit the zoo before we open to the public! During this special hour, you will receive:
• Free Kilimanjaro climbs and rides on the train and carousel
• 20% discount in the Zoofari Market gift shop (Excludes promotional, sale and clearance items)
• Kampala Café is open with a breakfast special. Show your membership card to receive a 10% discount
• Animal encounters
Saturdays, November 4, 11, 18, 25
9:15 to 10 a.m.
Join the Yoga Seed Collective for an all-ages 45-minute yoga class at the Sacramento Zoo as part of the Saturday Member Appreciation Mornings. No need to RSVP and please bring your own mat.
Other Great Deals!
• Check out the fall issue of the Maagizo quarterly newsletter for coupons valid with your membership card in the month of November.
• Get a head start on your holiday shopping! Mention this offer to save $10 off gift membership purchases in the month of November when you call 916-808-5888 or purchase in person at the zoo.
In November we celebrate members for an entire month. But we don’t stop there! Members receive other perks throughout the year! Look for ongoing information on the Member Events page.
Not a member? Not a problem! Join today!