During a group visit, you will enjoy a self-guided expedition throughout the Sacramento Zoo. Reservations are available for all ages, year-round and must be made in advance.
GROUP PRICING FOR 20 OR MORE INDIVIDUALS:
Admission for anyone aged 2 and above: $13
Groups must consist of at least 20 paying individuals. Children under the age of 2 and Sacramento Zoo members who receive free admission do not count toward that total number.
TO MAKE A GROUP RESERVATION:
A follow-up Group Reservation Agreement Form will then be emailed to the contact. A signed Group Reservation Agreement Form must be returned to the zoo in order to secure the date and discounted rate.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration must be finalized a minimum of 1 week in advance and must have 20 or more attendees to secure the discounted rate.
- There must be 1 adult chaperone for every 8 attendees under the age of 18
- Payment will not be accepted in advance and is due the day of the visit. Cash, company check for the exact amount, and all major credit cards are forms of payment accepted at the main entrance gate.
- You must make one payment for your group, and everyone must enter together. Anyone arriving late must pay the general admission rate for entry.
- Will we need to wear masks? Face coverings are not required for fully vaccinated visitors. Face coverings are required indoors, except when dining, for people ages 2 and older who are not fully vaccinated. By entering the zoo you are attesting to your compliance with this policy.
- Does this include a reserved space for my group to gather? No, the group discount allows for large parties to enjoy the zoo at a reduced rate but it does not include a reserved location for your group to gather inside the zoo.
- Can I bring in snacks? Yes, outside food is allowed inside the zoo with the exception of alcohol. If you choose to bring in some snacks, you are welcome to make use of the benches scattered individually throughout the zoo. If you purchase lunch at Kampala Café, you are more than welcome to make temporary use of seating in that area while eating lunch.
More group reservation questions?
Please the Reservations department or call 916-808-5888.
INQUIRIES FOR BULK TICKET PURCHASES SHOULD BE SENT TO THE RESERVATIONS DEPARTMENT. MINIMUM PURCHASE OF 50 TICKETS REQUIRED.
Reservations are subject to approval.