During a group visit, you will enjoy a self-guided expedition throughout the Sacramento Zoo. Reservations are available for all ages, year-round and must be made in advance.
GROUP PRICING FOR 20 OR MORE INDIVIDUALS:
Admission for anyone aged 2 and above: $13
Groups must consist of at least 20 paying individuals. Children under the age of 2 and Sacramento Zoo members who receive free admission do not count toward that total number.
TO MAKE A GROUP RESERVATION:
A follow-up Group Reservation Agreement Form will then be emailed to the contact. A signed Group Reservation Agreement Form must be returned to the zoo 2 weeks prior to the date of the field trip in order to secure the date and discounted rate.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration must be finalized a minimum of 2 weeks in advance and must have 20 or more attendees to secure the discounted rate.
- There must be 1 adult chaperone for every 8 attendees under the age of 18
- Maximum capacity is 250 individuals.
- Payment will not be accepted in advance and is due the day of the visit. Cash (in exact change), company check for the exact amount, and all major credit cards are forms of payment accepted at the main entrance gate.
- You must make one payment for your group, and everyone must enter together. Anyone arriving late must pay the general admission rate for entry.
- Will we need to wear masks? Yes, MASKS/FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES DURING YOUR ZOO VISIT due to county guidelines. Exceptions to the face covering requirement will be made for children under the age of 2 and people who are medically unable to wear one.
More group reservation questions?
Please the Member & Visitor Services office or call 916-808-5888.
INQUIRIES FOR BULK TICKET PURCHASES SHOULD BE SENT TO THE MEMBER & VISITOR SERVICES OFFICE. GROUP PRICING APPLIES TO BULK TICKETS.
Reservations are subject to approval.