Estate Planning Safari
Friday, January 27, 2017
10 to 11:30 am
Kampala Center in the Sacramento Zoo
This free informative seminar will navigate through a jungle of topics presented by local attorney Mark S. Drobny, California State Bar Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. Mr. Drobny is widely regarded as one of the top experts on estate planning, providing information on a variety of topics in an entertaining manner that will help you design a plan that fits your needs.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Living Trusts vs. Wills
- Probate – How Can it be Avoided?
- Who Needs Durable Powers of Attorney for Financial Management and Advance Health Care Directives?
- Charitable Gift Annuities
Seating is limited. To RSVP please email Amanda Cable or call (916) 808-8815 by Friday, January 20th to guarantee your seat.
Upcoming Estate Planning Safari Dates:
- Friday, January 27, 2017, 10 am to 11:30 am
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 6 pm to 7:30 pm
- Saturday, August 12, 2017, 10 to 11:30 am
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 6 pm to 7:30 pm