Estate Planning Safari
2020 dates to be announced.
This free informative seminar will navigate through a jungle of topics presented by local attorney Mark S. Drobny, California State Bar certified legal specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law. Mr. Drobny is widely regarded as one of the top experts on estate planning, providing information on a variety of topics in an entertaining manner that will help you design a plan that fits your needs.
*A delicious meal will be provided. Sponsored by Drobny Law Offices.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Living trusts vs. wills
- Probate – How can it be avoided?
- Who needs durable powers of attorney for financial management?
- Management and advance health care directives?
- Charitable gift annuities
- How to sell appreciated securities and/or real estate and pay zero capital gains taxes