On-site Girl Scout Badge Days
Spend a morning getting up close and personal with some of the zoo’s animal ambassadors while enjoying fun-filled presentations and activities. You’ll also be able to explore the entire zoo and complete the outdoors- or animal-related badge for your age group. After the program ends, remain in the zoo after the program ends until closing time with your group to see any critters you missed, catch another show or chat with an animal keeper.
Daisy: Sunday, Apr. 28, 2019 9 am to 12 pm, earning the Eco Learner badge and the Clover petal.
Brownie: Sunday, Apr. 7, 2019 – 9 am to 12 pm, earning the Eco Friend badge.
Junior: Sunday, Mar. 31, 2019 – 9 am to 12 pm, earning the Habitats badge.
Cadette: Sunday, Mar. 24, 2019 – 9 am to 12 pm, earning the Animal Helpers badge.
Mixed Level Day: Sunday, Sep. 15, 2019 – 9 am to 12 pm
Each Girl Scout will also receive a special activity patch for the day. Actual badges and petals, if needed, should be purchased directly from the council.
$20 per Girl Scout and adult chaperone
Online payment is required at the time of registration
Payment is non-refundable
- Please meet at the front gate of the zoo at 8:30 am to begin check in.
- 1 adult chaperone per 6 scouts, minimum. Please minimize the number of extra adults to leave room for scouts.
- No food or beverages are provided, but please feel free to bring your own snacks or visit our Kampala Café for lunch.
- This program is “rain or shine” so please come prepared for inclement weather.
- Spaces fill up fast so choose a program below based on your group’s age level and begin your online reservation!
Become a Corporate Hero